17 Jul 2016
Zone Office :
1. Become as intermediary with stakeholders, local residents, the site's owner, Heritage Objects and National Heritage.
2. Perform the maintenance, monitoring and development of heritage sites that have been gazetted under the National Heritage Act 2005.
3. Conduct research, study and dissemination of information concerning tangible or intangible heritage to check inventory before being appointed as Heritage and National Heritage.
4. Designing and implementing programs and activities in order to foster the development of heritage awareness for preserving National Heritage at the zone level.
5. Coordinate the daily operations of the gallery by arranging briefings and guided tours as well as designing programs and activities in the gallery.
6. Monitoring, maintenance and promotion of World Heritage (UNESCO) at the zone level.
7. To assist the work of the conservation of monuments and archeological research conducted at the zone level.
8. Designing and implementing programs and activities in order to foster the development of heritage awareness to preserve the treasures of the National Heritage.
Heritage News Archives
Heritage Events Archives
Heritage Tender Archives
Heritage Newspapar Clippings Archives